Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Short Update

Hello - 

I am working, very busy, and very tired.  I have not forgotten my responsibilities to keep posting and updating my life.  Lots of stuff has been happening.  I heard from old friends - (hello Sally) - reading lots of books, wish I had more time for drawing, trying to be proactive in my legal work, and lots of other interesting things.  I am looking forward, hopefully, to a visit from the phrenologist.  Other than that, I am alive and well with nothing to complain about other than the obvious.  I was included in a book recently about adopted Native American children.  The book is called Two Worlds: Lost Children of the Indian Adoption Projects.  You can get a copy from Amazon.  I've only read a little of it.  By all accounts it seems to be very cool.  Plus, my picture is on the cover! 

Until next time - Giigawabamin Nagatch... Lay there then.

Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment