Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All Hail the Art Critics (you know who you are) :p

It has been brought to my attention that my artwork is inappropriate for some other people's delicate sensibilities. As such, I will be removing all of my art work and potentially reposting it some place else. When this reposting occurs, I will post a link to it. While it is not my practice to post by committee, I realize that my art might be a distraction to some and detract from other equally important issues. This way people who want to read can read and people who want to look at art can look at art.

Update 3/28/2010: To view my art work, go to my blog at: www.banishedart.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Ani - I salute your flexibility on something so personal as your artwork. If you are going to put yourself out there, I guess you are asking for public reaction, and that means you don't get to control how various segments of your public reacts. I would like to encourage you to leave your art work here, and let's have a real discussion about how women and men feel in response to it. That is my vote. Art is all about this. :) Jackie

    ReplyDelete